Trevor said he wanted to try wrestling, so like a good Mom I say okay. Sign him up, take him to his first match. I watch the very first boy get his arm pulled out of the shoulder socket and it's possibly broken. They called 911, the ambulance came, they took him out on a stretcher. My son is next. I'm freaking out! He did great and beat the guy 8-2. Good, it's over. Big sigh of relief. The next match (Tues.) Trevor is 2nd to wrestle.
Tanner says "Mom, Trevor has to wrestle a GIRL?!?!?"
"NO he . . .
Yep, he has to wrestle a GIRL! Notice the bra? His body language says
"I can't believe I'm doing this".
I got it on video for blackmail.
click play twice
He pinned her. Good thing cuz he would never be able to live that down!
click play twice
He pinned her. Good thing cuz he would never be able to live that down!



6 comments:
Love it! Love it! I am learning so much about boys from you!
What...a girl? No way! Poor Trevor, I bet he is wondering what he got himself into! You go Trevor, spandex is cool no matter people say! Just look at Dan he wears the same outfit, and he's cool. =)
Now that is a great post! How can the girls even compete especially against an athlete like Trevor. What is she thinking?
Great blackmail stuff!
Poor Trev!! Well, unless of course she was cute. I can't believe her mother lets her wrestle. That is just crazy!! Good job, sometimes we have to do things in life that we really don't want to do. This is one of those times, huh?!
Wrestling is definately a strange sport if you ask me. Glad to hear he pinned her. I just think it's weird that girls would even want to compete against boys in something like that. I wonder if they ever win? That Trevor is pretty much good at whatever he tries isn't he? Great pictures!
EEEEeeeeew! Watch where you're grabbin' sister!
Post a Comment